Old 11-23-2021, 01:10 AM   #2173
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Peep Glenn

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Solo, Masturbate, Cumshots, Muscle

I know he has had sex with guys, but overall, I get a "down low" vibe from him.Ransom fucks him till he cums, and we did some PIP action to show case it. Ransom ran out of steam near the end, but it took a lot of ass fucking to get him to nut!Ransom breeds his hole good, and I don't believe we have ever seen him unload with his cock twitching and dumping a load inside a dude! A first for a ChaosMen veteran!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 233.2 MB

Download Peep Glenn

Muscle And Cum

Release Year: 2006
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Claudio Antonelli, Tony Brooklyn, Ray Randolf, Julian Vincenzo, Antonio Carrigan, Miklos Czidor, Alfredo Castaldo, Lucio Maverick, Gabor, Alex
Genres: All Solo Sex, Muscle Men, Uncut Cocks, Gym / Lockerroom Sex, Tattoos, Jocks / Sports / Working Out

You know how it is when you're the last one at the gym and everyone else has gone home. Your muscles are on fire, you can't stop looking at yourself in the mirrors during those last few reps ... it's only natural that your testosterone and is pumping and turning you on. Watch these hot muscle rats jerk off after their workouts, shooting loads on benches, on mirrors, and on themselves!!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:26:35
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Muscle And Cum
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10455 секунды с 9 запросами