View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 01:59 AM   #212
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Outdoor Masturbation With Lauren one

Stockingvideos.com- Outdoor Masturbation With Lauren one

Description:
Being outdoors in my leather cut out bra, apron skirt, animal print girdle, purple panties, fully fashioned stockings and showing off to whoever is watching makes me really horny. And I want you to be just as horny as me. So as you watch me show off my titties and legs, I talk to you. I give you masturbation instructions and talk to you about exactly what I would do if you were with me. I tell you about my deep throat skills and demonstrate on my finger as I show you how I do it. I talk about how wet my pussy is and how much I would like you to bury your face in my beaver and taste me. My clit is very hard. I even tell you how much I like anal sex and double penetration. I am sure we are both really turned on now as I take off my skirt and show off my sexy lingerie. I know it is very possible that someone could see us, but that is half the fun and excitement. I walk around in my lingerie and bare breasts for your pleasure as you jerk off to my command. I know this vintage lingerie makes you horny so I give you an eyeful. So settle back for part one of two, which is the big, big tease.
Model:
Lauren Afton
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : laurenroof768.wmv
File Size : 43.13 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:08:44
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: