View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 08:02 AM   #223
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Julia And Angela Play Dress Up One

Stockingvideos.com- Julia And Angela Play Dress Up One

Description:
Please note: As this movie is a .wmv you will have to download it in order to watch itThis was my very first ever girl girl video. And it is so hot. My friend Angela (she_s only 20 and my former student) comes by. She is wearing a very elegant red business suit and underneath a white slip, black panty hose, white cotton bikini panties and a red push up bra. I am wearing a white blouse and pencil skirt. We rummage through my lingerie drawer and she picks some very hot lingerie to wear. Angela has never worn stockings before. In fact there are a few firsts for her. She has never been filmed, never been with a girl, and never worn a girdle. She changes into some great see through bikini panties (she is shaved), struggles into a girdle (you hear me instruct her on how to wear her panties under the girdle and how to put on stockings). Her sheer white bikini panties look so sexy through the tight nylon of her open bottom girdle.
Model:
Julia, Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : ja1768.wmv
File Size : 50.29 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:10:11
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: