View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 02:59 PM   #252
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Outdoor Masturbation With Lauren two

Stockingvideos.com- Outdoor Masturbation With Lauren two

Description:
In Part 2 this is where I get very sexy because I know you have been waiting awhile to see the conclusion. I hope you have been masturbating all week knowing what was cumming and I do mean cumming. I am lying with my legs spread and my purple panties just dripping as I talk to you one on one. I push my fingers deep into my pussy as I talk dirty to you. Mmmmmmm. I even put a finger deep in my ass and another deep in my pussy until I can feel them touch each other and I rub them together inside me as I tell you what it feels like to have both holes filled. I know you are rock hard and jerking off furiously. It was worth the wait as I instruct you when to jack off and when to cum. I want us both to cum together and you can watch as my pantied ass lifts right off the ground with my legs spread as I cum..and I make you cum..and we both cum together. Now wasn_t that just so damn horny and worth the wait. I love the tease and the longer the tease the hotter the orgasm.
Model:
Lauren Afton
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : laurenroof2768.wmv
File Size : 51.25 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:10:24
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: