View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 02:48 AM   #281
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Garter Belts, Panties and Pettipants (DK s)

Stockingvideos.com- Garter Belts, Panties and Pettipants (DK_s)

Description:
This is a very sexy video. I am just lounging around in the afternoon in my tight blue jeans. I know you have never seen me in blue jeans so this will be a treat when you watch me slide them down my long legs and reveal my garter belt, panties, and stockings underneath the skin tight denim. And yes, you can see all the bumps and lines underneath. I even point them out to you. I love panty and suspender belt lines because they are so sexy. But I do need to change to go out later, so why don_t you just relax and watch me try on some fabulous vintage lingerie. I strip down to my bra, panties, stockings and garter belt then take you into my lingerie closet. I show you my girdles and suspenders and panties as I decide what to try on. Watch me unhook my stockings and change garter belts. Then I change from my black and pink lacy panties to red bikinis. I talk to you as I choose my lingerie and pick my new black brassiere. I put on a calf length business skirt and fuzzy white cardigan. But you already know what is underneath. But I think maybe a lavender open bottom girdle would maybe look good, so you can watch as I struggle to zip myself in with lots of close up pictures of stocking fastening so you can really see my suspenders and stocking tops and my transparent white bikini briefs underneath. But you know how girls are, off comes the girdle and on goes an eight strap suspender belt with lacy black full cut briefs that are drop dead sexy. And on top of that sexy garter belt, stockings and panties I slide into some vintage oh so sheer petti pants (DK_s for my British friends) and show you my panties, stocking tops, and eight straps right through the almost transparent nylon in close up detail. Every sheer line is visible through these naughty long leg panties with frilly legs. Then I put on red high heels and a knee length red skirt and let you look right up my skirt..like you haven_t seen everything already, but it is so sexy to peek up a girl_s skirt. This is a vintage lingerie dream. Lots of lingerie close ups..of slips, garters, panties. Suspender snapping, panty changing, upskirts, leg crossing, titty and bra pictures, sheer and see through and stocking top peeking. You just can_t see underwear like this anymore.
Model:
Julia
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : greybig.wmv
File Size : 74.58 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:29:25
Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: