View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 10:34 PM   #36952
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Pee poo play clips

Scatshop.com- Pee poo play clips

Description:
A selection of exclusive poo, pee and play clips.
The first clip is filmed from the back of my toilet, it starts with a close up of my puckering asshole. I then push out some nice soft poops which splash loudly into the toilet. I then pick up the camera and give you a view into the toilet bowl.
The second clip is another back of toilet shot. I curl out some smaller poops and do a wee which you can hear but cant see. I then squeeze out some more little poops and stand up to flash my pussy covered in pee drips.
The third clip is a cheeky short clip of some mess sliding out my bumhole as Im fucking it with a candy cane.
The fourth clip is some wet mess squeezing out of my asshole, as I use my bodywand on my clit.
The fifth and sixth are close up videos of two huge, messy piles I created.
One is the aftermath from my masturbating and pooping video, I am particularly impressed by this creation and squish it with the puppy pad so it makes a lovely noise.
The second is another equally impressive pile which I wish I had filmed coming out of me but sadly my camera wasnt recording still I think you will enjoy the close up shots of the steaming pile.
Hope you enjoy
Xxx
Model:
Lucyhoney
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_9756-3.mov
File Size : 809.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:17
Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS