View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 12:36 PM   #393
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Poodle Skirt, Girdle and Panty Cucumber Anal Sex, Cathy and Julia Two

Stockingvideos.com- Poodle Skirt, Girdle and Panty Cucumber Anal Sex, Cathy and Julia Two

Description:
This video is so hot I can_t believe we did it. I wear a REAL Poodle skirt (with a real crinoline, of course), poodle sweater and real 50_s saddle shoes. Cathy wears a genuine 50_s full skirt red dress with a prissy white collar (the kind teachers used to wear). I am wearing a white open bottom girdle with black sexy bikini panties and stockings and a very firm circle stitch Peter Pan Rocketship bra. Cathy is wearing a lacy garterbelt under real white figurette briefs, stockings and a very authentic fifties circle stitch bullet bra. Just what you would see if you looked up your teacher_s dress. We then get very carried away and what a show we give you. I want you to grab your cock as we dance and strip, kiss very lovingly and deeply, grope, fondle and suck each other_s tits and then undress each other. We get very turned on and as Cathy lies back on the couch, I sit right on her face as she licks me, still in our sexy vintage lingerie.
Model:
Julia, Kathy
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : poodle2768.wmv
File Size : 52.04 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:10:45
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: