Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default All Cocks Are Big Cocks To Cassidy Cassidy

All Cocks Are Big Cocks To Cassidy Cassidy

JPG - 1200x797 - 36 pics - 11 Mb

Photo actress: Cassidy
Tags: Brunette, Latina, MILF, Solo
Description: "I love big cocks," said Las Vegas divorcee Cassidy. That might sound like bad news to those of us who are not-so-well endowed, but it's not. You see, Cassidy is only 4'11", 92 pounds which means... yeah, you guessed it: Even small cocks feel big to her. "I once was having great sex with this guy, and I screamed, 'Oh, your cock feels so big in my pussy!' When it was done, he said, 'That's the first time I've ever heard that.'" Cassidy has D-cup tits, so we're guessing that of those 92 pounds she's carrying around, about 10 are on her chest. "Most of the men I've been with love short-and-stacked girls," she said. "I have big breasts, and there's something about me being small that makes them seem even bigger. I guess it's like it is with cocks. Cocks look bigger on smaller guys." Cassidy said one of the best things about being small is "I can fuck any place I want. I'm a multi-time member of the Mile-High Club. I've done it in bathrooms of restaurants a bunch of times. The way I like to do it is the guy sneaks me into the men's room and takes me into a stall. He lifts me and I wrap my legs around him, and we fuck. You can't see my head above the stall."

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08691 секунды с 9 запросами