WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cute Cowgirl In Plaits!

Cute Cowgirl In Plaits!

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 25 min 13 s
Size: 1.43 GiB

Description: Members of Jimslip.com will have seen just how sex crazed the lovely Luna was in last weeks casting. Well, it's not over yet as Lara Latex and our stylist re-modelled Luna as a sexy cowgirl complete with tiny denim shorts and her hair in plaits. How they would have viewed Luna if she'd entered a bar in Tombstone during the days of the Wild West, God only knows! In fact probably the same way I did today and that was to simply rip down those tiny denim shorts and stuff my dick into her. Anyway, being a sex maniac, Luna proceeded to fuck me in every position she could think of; pounding up and down endlessly without her breaking a sweat until she had a low gutteral orgasm lasting for at least 15 seconds. After which she proceed to milk my cock like a "Luna-tic" alarming Lara Latex in the process - she thought it was going to ripped off and ruin any future fun she might have - up and down she rubbed it until she extracted the spunk. Then with a wide ecstatic grin she said "Au revoir!" to cam.
Tags: Amateur, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Hairy, Hardcore, Reality, Teens, Puffy nipples, Young old, Babe
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Cute Cowgirl In Plaits!
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07352 секунды с 9 запросами