Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Victoria's DP toy show Victoria Lobov

Victoria's DP toy show Victoria Lobov

JPG - 3000x2000 - 95 pics - 138 Mb

Photo actress: Victoria Lobov
Tags: Big Tits, High Heels, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy
Description: How much did 47-year-old Victoria Lobov enjoy her first DP scene at 40SomethingMag.com? Quite a lot, obviously, because here she's all alone and DPing herself simply because she loves how it feels. Victoria is wearing a short, orange lingerie dress that encases her big tits. She takes her time getting naked because she's a bit of a tease, but then the tease ends, the toys come out and before long, Victoria is fucking her pussy with a big, fat dildo, and then she slides a smaller toy into her asshole to make it a DP. 40SOMETHING: You dress with style. What do you wear when you go out in nice weather? Victoria: High heels, hot pants and a tight top with big cleavage. Anything more will be too warm. 40SOMETHING: What positions are your favorites for tit-fucking? Victoria: I mastered only one position so far: where the guy is lying down and I'm between his legs. 40SOMETHING: Where do you like your guy to cum the most? Victoria: On my boobs. It makes my skin so smooth and silky. 40SOMETHING: Has having huge boobs improved your sex life? Victoria: Absolutely. It's much more passionate and intense. It also got me numerous scenes for you with young hunks. 40SOMETHING: Do you have an ideal cock size? Victoria: I don't have a preference for a size. I love any cock size, big or small. As long as it squirts. 40SOMETHING: Do you ever unconsciously play with your breasts, for example, when you're watching TV? Victoria: I don't, but I have my hubby do that for me when we watch TV. 40SOMETHING: Do you have a dominant or submissive personality? Victoria: I'm very submissive. I love it when a guy takes the lead.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01582 секунды с 9 запросами