Old 11-29-2021, 10:14 PM   #2428
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lone Star (Cody Cummings) 720p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

These week we present you a hot bareback encounter between two guys that wanted to fuck together since long time.After a nice cock sucking, Jay is ready for his turn at stuffing him from behind.My dick is pretty straight. It doesn't curve or anything, and other than that it's cut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4684kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 741.1 MB

Download Lone Star (Cody Cummings) 720p

ButchDixon Marco Van Solo

I didn't shoot this video; I had an emergency come up just before this hairy stud was due to arrive at my studio, so a buddy of mine agreed to stick around and take care of Marco. Lucky bastard! When I saw the final cut of this jack off video I was sorry I had missed Marco's performance. Marco arrived at the studio wearing a suit. He proceeded to talk to the camera and introduce himself. He stands 6'1" and weighs 200 pounds. And as he starts to unbutton his shirt, you'll see that he's very hairy. I love the way his chest hair fans across his pecs, and his nipples - always hard - peek out from beneath the mat of hair, looking for some attention. If you like dirty talk this is the video for you. This hairy stud is a master talker. "I wish you were here sucking my cock," he says, looking into the camera and tugging on his thick cock. And later, when he's on his knees and fingering his butt he says, "I'll bet you wish you were here fucking my ass!" And he'd be right! Marco sits back in a big comfortable chair and pulls his dick until he shoots a creamy wad of juice all over his hairy belly. What a hot scene!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4934kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 812.8 MB

Download ButchDixon Marco Van Solo
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03873 секунды с 9 запросами