luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jeremy filledu pand crammedby Cristiano

Release Year: 2012
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Jeremy, Cristiano
Genres: Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex
Video language: English

The handsome Jeremy could not resist the call of the huge dick of Cristiano. Jeremy was on fire and was waiting on his knees to get a real hard pounding.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1272x712, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 485.9 MB

Download Jeremy filledu pand crammedby Cristiano

Twink Got Fucked - Viktor Rom Bareback

Heighten your senses as these boys boost their sexual joy with a butt banging which they round off with a creamy cum dessert!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2323kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 175.7 MB

Download Twink Got Fucked - Viktor Rom Bareback

DirtyTony Danny Wrecks Brad's Ass

Cast: Kevin Falk

Danny and Brad meet for the first time,and Brad is about as nervous as I expected him to be with a six foot four viking in the room. However Danny can't wait to get his shirt off and starts eyeballing Brad like a hungry bear after a peanut butter sandwich. It's so true that boys will be boys-they start fantasizing about their favorite celebrities, a sure sign of two straight guys getting themselves pumped up for a good old fashioned fuck-fest. The ball starts rolling, Brad can't keep his hands off Danny's huge chest and shoulders and is definitely enjoying the ride so far. Then to my (and Brad's) glee and surprise Danny gives a little something extra that I have never seen him give before! The action is uncut and uncensored as Danny ravages Brad in every way possible. Brad isn't fooling anyone, behind all of his groans and moans he is clearly enjoing the punishment from our large viking friend. To top off this uber-hot scene, Danny paints Brad's face with a load so big I had to get it in two different angles!

Duration: 21:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1134kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 194.7 MB

Download DirtyTony Danny Wrecks Brad's Ass

Logan Stevens Massages And Fucks Felix Fox Bareback

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Logan Stevens, Felix Fox
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hairy, Kissing, Muscles, Massage, Masturbation, Older/Younger, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

Logan Stevens Erotic Massage and Breeding Muscle Twink Step Felix Foxx.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Logan Stevens Massages And Fucks Felix Fox Bareback

Czech Hunter Ep. 613 720p

This young man was a really nice catch. I met him outside of a restaurant, where he was hiding from rain. He was in the town on a trip with a bunch of college friends. The guy was handsome and nicely built so I took a shot and offered him some cash. That was a brilliant move because not only he badly needed money, he was also very curious and willing to try new things. This dude had a girlfriend but did have some gay experience she didn't know about. Actually, he was still doing stuff behind her back. Nothing serious but still... We went to his room and he took great care of me. I think he wanted to show me all his skills. This cutie wouldn't have done it for free but enjoyed being my paid whore. He even ate all my cum and loved it. I hope his friends next door didn't hear all that banging and moaning.

Duration: 30:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1677kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Czech Hunter Ep. 613 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19870 секунды с 9 запросами