Old 12-01-2021, 10:30 PM   #2525
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Marco Van Solo

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ButchDixon

I didn't shoot this video; I had an emergency come up just before this hairy stud was due to arrive at my studio, so a buddy of mine agreed to stick around and take care of Marco. Lucky bastard! When I saw the final cut of this jack off video I was sorry I had missed Marco's performance. Marco arrived at the studio wearing a suit. He proceeded to talk to the camera and introduce himself. He stands 6'1" and weighs 200 pounds. And as he starts to unbutton his shirt, you'll see that he's very hairy. I love the way his chest hair fans across his pecs, and his nipples - always hard - peek out from beneath the mat of hair, looking for some attention. If you like dirty talk this is the video for you. This hairy stud is a master talker. "I wish you were here sucking my cock," he says, looking into the camera and tugging on his thick cock. And later, when he's on his knees and fingering his butt he says, "I'll bet you wish you were here fucking my ass!" And he'd be right! Marco sits back in a big comfortable chair and pulls his dick until he shoots a creamy wad of juice all over his hairy belly. What a hot scene!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4934kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 812.8 MB

Download Marco Van Solo

Devon Dexx

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Devon Dexx
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Hunks, Muscles, Tattoos, Interview, Striptease, Masked, Uncut, Cumshots
Video language: English

Devon contacted me a few weeks ago saying he was a big fan of my website. Though he is straight, he found the concept very cool.
He sent me a few pics, asking me if he could come to an audition. I answered: 'Hell no! You don't need to audition buddy, I'm booking you right away!'
It is quite rare you find this type of guy with huge muscles, a flat stomach and a gorgeous model face. In addition, he is very open-minded and willing to experiment with a mask on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4720kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Devon Dexx
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03950 секунды с 9 запросами