View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 11:11 PM   #6462
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Active Duty - Quentin Gainz, Johnny B and Spencer Laval

Quentin leads the way into the battle field where cocks are being sucked and asses are being licked from every direction. The naked bodies seen are just utterly amazing as they all have cock in their mouths or have their face buried deep between some sexy butt cheeks. Quentin and Spencer take turns fucking Johnny's eager tight hole. The positions they maneuver into are one for the books. All hands on deck as they go balls deep into Johnny. Johnny is in heaven as the sexy men take turns fucking his ass. Johnny moans and groans with pleasure and someone is either fucking him and or blowing him all at the same time. Thank god our sexy soldiers are in great shape because this trained unit never encounters any obstacles they cannot handle. Sadly this amazing unit as built up their balls to explosive proportions as Johnny gets his chest covered with everyone's cum including his own as well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 790.4 MB

Download Active Duty - Quentin Gainz, Johnny B and Spencer Laval

Buck Naked, scene vol.03

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Marcus Ruhl, Angelo
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Muscle, Deep Throat, Kissing

Angelo and Marcus Ruhl fill the screen with muscle after ripped muscle. As day breaks, they stand caressing each other. Their sweet kisses are soft and tender for such massive studs. Skin-tight boxer briefs hide little - you can trace the muscles from Angelo's abs to his knees. You even see the veins in his cum gutters. Marcus strips Angelo's briefs off to engulf his cock in a warm mouth. Lots of saliva makes a good seal, and Marcus' mouth makes popping sounds every time Angelo's cockes out. Marcus' magnificent ass demands to be held, and Angelo expertly kneads his glutes while driving his tongue repeatedly into the musky center. And, Angelo's huge 9+ inches demands to be engulfed by Marcus' wet hole. Light glints off Angelo's huge biceps, jutting pecs and washboard abs as he plows hungrily into Marcus. When they switch to missionary position, you see the contrast of Angelo's smooth torso and Marcus' unwaxed one. The pummeling continues until they shoot sticky dual loads, cock-to-cock.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4610kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Buck Naked, scene vol.03

Fucking Collins Perfect Ass

Release Year: 2021
Studio: RawFuckClub

I love fucking Collin Lust . He's a great bottom and here's the proof. I can go as hard as I want and he always wants more.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

Download Fucking Collins Perfect Ass

Military Classified Jalen

Video language: English

When Jalen arrived to my studios I was definitely floored by what I was looking at in my doorway! Photos did not do him justice and in I let a stud that I was taken by. We went upstairs and before long we were discussing what I wanted him to do and how much it would pay and he was more than eager to get started with made me glee with joy!

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.5 MB

Download Military Classified Jalen

Zac Snow and Zario Travezz RAW

Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Zac Snow and Zario Travezz are back after their Edge video, and they're ready to take it even further.

We find the two making out on the bed before Zac pulls Zario's dick out of his shorts and starts stroking.

Zario steps off the bed for a moment to pull off his shorts completely, then he climbs back onto the bed and lays back against the headboard so Zac can start sucking his cock.
Zario is an ass man, so he's almost instantly reaching down into Zac's shorts, massaging and squeezing Zac's ass while Zac throats and sucks Zario's dick.
Zario slides Zac's shorts down further and continues to play with Zac's ass for the camera, rubbing Zac's cheeks and fingering Zac's hole as Zac continues to work Zario's cock.
Zario lays back on the bed and Zac climbs aboard in a modified 69-position so that Zac can see-throat Zario's cock while Zario eats and tongue-fucks Zac's hungry hole.
Zac spins around onto all-fours and Zario continues to tongue-fuck Zac's ass, getting it fully wet and ready to accommodate his hard dick. Zario slowly slides every inch of his cock into Zac's hole as Zac moans with pleasure. Zario mercilessly grinds deeper and deeper into Zac's ass, pulls out, and then gets to work pounding his hole.
Zario lays back against the bed and Zac climbs into a cowboy position. Zac bounces and rides on Zario's cock. We get some great shots of Zario's dick sliding in and out of Zac's ass as Zario takes over.
Zac lays on his back on the bed and Zario continues to pound Zac's hole with one of Zac's legs up over Zario's shoulder. Zac strokes his cock and exclaims that Zario is going to make him cum, so Zario starts pounding harder and deeper as Zac shoots his load.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download Zac Snow and Zario Travezz RAW
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06240 секунды с 9 запросами