Old 12-02-2021, 03:29 AM   #6487
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Luke Marcum & Jayden Ellis - Dream Team, Scene #02

Release Year: 2021
Studio: HotHouse

The Dream Team returns and this time varsity team captain Luke Marcum takes on JV first-stringer Jayden Ellis. Marcum kicks back so Ellis can suck his dick then throws the young athlete on his back and strips off his jock to reveal his throbbing boner. Marcum goes in on Ellis' rock-hard cock then rolls him up on his shoulders so he can lick his balls and eat his ass. In a game-changing move Marcum stands up, shoves his cock in Ellis' ass, and fucks him hard. Marcum throws all his muscle into the fuck session until he can't hold off any longer. He pulls out and drops a load on Ellis' round bubble-butt then, like a good teammate, flips Ellis over so he can jerk one out too.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, MP4V

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Luke Marcum & Jayden Ellis - Dream Team, Scene #02

Tyler Torro, Cherry Torn, Spencer Fox

Release Year: 2011
Cast: tyler-cherry-spencer
Genres: Oral,Anal/Vaginal Sex, Bisex, Cunnilingus, Group, Strapon, Fetish, Cumshot, Rimming
Video language: English

Cherry Torn is not your average girl, and Tyler Torro is not your average guy. To say that their love life is a bit adventurous is probably a bit of an understatement. So it should come as any real shock to Tyler when Cherry blindfolds him and tells him she's got a couple of surprises. Surprise one is when Tyler feels the cold hard touch of Cherry's strap-on rubbing on his body. Surprise two is when he feels the soft warm touch of Spencer Fox's mouth all over his hard cock. Turns out, Cherry has recruited Spencer for a bit of fun & mischeif. For Tyler, the old bait & switch was never so pleasureable.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:11
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

Download Tyler Torro, Cherry Torn, Spencer Fox

Adam Ramzi Noah Donovan

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Adam Ramzi, Noah Donovan
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Cumshot, Anal, Tattoos, Blowjob, Beard, Rimming, Interracial, Black

Adam is distraught about Beaux's unexpected departure and takes a few more pills to relax. He falls into an ominous dream about the house. Or is it a dream? Adam is jolted awake with a feeling of terror and erotic stimulation. He's surprised to find he's rock hard, and strangely he starts jacking his thick, uncut rod. He writhes on the bed, feeling his own body when he looks up to see a presence (Noah Donovan) watching over him. Is he delirious? He challenges the presence saying that if he wants him, he has to come and get him. The presence approaches the bed and reaches out to Adam's hard cock. The supernatural, erotic energy overtakes Adam as he is first entranced, then dominated by the presence. He's made himself the offering, what will happen to Adam next? Will he lose his mind? Will he get out alive?

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6395kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adam Ramzi Noah Donovan

Martin Mazza , Antonio Aguilera

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Martin Mazza , Antonio Aguilera
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cock, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial. Hunk, Muscle, Safe Sex

Martin Mazza is a sexy hairy, horny pig in a tub of butter for this scene, because we threw him in with Antonio Aguilera. Antonio is a donkey-dicked, mean-ass fucker, arrogant, oversexed and stunning. Martin drops to his knees to worship and suckle on that monster meat, Antonio's taking no prisoners and luvs to show off for the camera and ruin a brave sub-boy. Martin thinks he's up to the challenge and he truly luvs big dicks but has he bitten off more than he can chew? Antonio fucks the beejezus out of Martin's well fucked hole, (I luv the bit where Antonio is admiring his own handsome reflection in the mirror as he smashes up Martin's butt). The guys smash-slam-fuck - with Antonio sliding right in and right out so Martin can feel that whole pulsating, throbbing length in his aching sphincter. Get ready for this one gents if you like your fuckers these guys are gonna tick all your boxes and make you cream in your pants! Guess whos gonna be sitting on a rubber ring this week! I gbet sexy Guapo - Martin - could feel the damage all week.

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 772.5 MB

Download Martin Mazza , Antonio Aguilera

Cord Tops Lance Raw

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GuyBone
Cast: Cord Younglove, Lance Bennett
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, DoggyStyle, Masturbation, Kissing, Cum In Ass, Twinks

With one swift raise of Cord's shirt, Lance was in action. He licked down that beefy chest and stomach and pulled Cord's thick uncut cock from his gym shorts, tasting it, loving it. Cord helped Lance's rock hard dick from his jeans and sucked it, too. From the onset, I knew this was going to be one of my easiest scenes to film. They had immediate chemistry and couldn't keep their paws off each other. Dicks aimed skyward, they were totally naked before I knew it.
Lance sat on Cord, teasing that uncut cock with his tight, furry hole. They kissed wildly, turning the other on to the max. Lance swallowed Cord's monster dick again and Cord told him to suck his balls. Fuck, yes. Lance did as instructed and then got his mouth back on that sheathed shaft. Lance is a pro cock sucker, as is Cord, so I was beyond delighted to watch these two service each other orally. Their dark hair and facial fuzz, their bushy pits and pubes, all so fucking masculine. It wasn't long before the SPUNK came out and they were ready to fuck. Their hot chatter stiffened my own dick behind the camera and I gave them the green light to begin the bareback antics.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2561kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.5 MB

Download Cord Tops Lance Raw
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14883 секунды с 9 запросами