Old 12-04-2021, 02:57 PM   #3124
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cock cage sissy

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Junely

Junely's thick plump lips just seemed to be created to pull any straight man into ladyboy experimentation. i have had others before her but i'm pretty sure if i had never played with a ladyboy and one night she would've crept up on me and tried to seduce me with her tall slim body. beautiful eyes and her sexy big lips she would no doubt have pulled me right into the dark side. for my first encounter i slapped a collar on her and cuffed her and let there be no room for doubt about who's boss.
junely's dick seemed very dangerous and i was worried she might overpower me and stab my ass without a condom and since we didn't have a chance to take a test that night that seemed like a bad scenario. so just in case. i locked away her pretty shaven dick as well. watch how she takes dick as a pro in her first ever hardcore video and enjoy junely in all of her sexiness right here on ladyboyvice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cock cage sissy

IKillitts Lexie Beth Tearing Up That Ass

Release Year: 2015
Studio: IKillitts Trans500
Cast: Lexie Beth
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Oral Anal Sex, Hardcore, Butts, Big Dicks, Big ass, big tits, colombian

When it comes to huge transsexual badonk asses nobody does it better than the lovely Lexie Beth. This ass is one of the hottest and roundest in the industry! Just look at it, there's not even words to describe it when it comes to carrying a giant amount of meat back there.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

Download IKillitts Lexie Beth Tearing Up That Ass

Florida Road Trip Part 9

Video language: English

We're back on our summer road trip of Florida and this time we're mixing it up. Super models are all around but one must wonder how many of these long legged beauties may actually be hauling a third leg around along with the other two.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 5 files.

Download Florida Road Trip Part 9
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.34386 секунды с 9 запросами