View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 07:57 PM   #3134
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Hair is Everything : Mason Lear, Ricky Larkin, Daisy Taylor

Daisy Taylor came into Mason Lear's hair salon to get her scalp massaged and her hair done, but once she sets her sights on the mustachioed master of the establishment, she knows that he's going to be touching up a whole lot more than her roots. When Mason's other client's eyes are covered for a complimentary face mask he sneaks under Daisy's barber cape and gets to work trimming her tastefully arranged pubes. The bizarre barber's attention to detail soon alerts the oblivious patron of the salon and when she discovers Mason's mischief she's scandalized. Lucky for Daisy, Mason is quick on his feet and persuades the outraged woman to take a hike and leave him and Daisy to get to know each other better. Mason plows his thick cock into Daisy's eager hole all over the salon, enlisting the help of his colleague Ricky Larkin to make sure that Daisy's given the most thorough package possible. Daisy sucks and slurps her way through the two barbers, letting them stuff her from both sides as she moans and coos her way towards ecstasy in this hot and heavy wild thrill ride!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:20
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 300.9 MB

Download Hair is Everything : Mason Lear, Ricky Larkin, Daisy Taylor

Valetia fatal that Ass

Release Year: 2015
Studio: IKillitts Trans500
Cast: Valetia
Genres: Shemale hardcore

Shemale Valetia is a sexy ts with a hot slim body, sexy tits, a sexy ass and a hard cock!

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 914.7 MB

Download Valetia fatal that Ass

Alice Hilton and Vladi First

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Russian-TGirls
Genres: shemale hardcore bareback

This guy - the criminal. He was imprisoned year for professional stealing of cars. Now... he steals prostitutes. It is the absolute truth! This guy arrived in a salon in Moscow, inserted a gun into the mouth of the souteneur and said, "I take away this girl with me, who's against?". Now he lives with her in a hotel in the center of Moscow. He hands over it to clients - on an hour and on days. They earn money and save for the house. When I the first time wrote Alice about release, I was answered by Vladi,"Don't write here anymore, you a condom, I will shoot you, you a moron". But later on we agreed about a meeting. And I showed him about what I do. And the next day we released this scene. Alice several times ran away from him, but he constantly chase and get her back. It seems to me... that they have great love for each other...

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

Download Alice Hilton and Vladi First
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08737 секунды с 9 запросами