All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lester Sanchez

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Lester Sanchez
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian

After deepthroating each other and demonstrating off their new fellatio skills the guys can't wait to fuck. Chad submerges his firm length into Alex's scorching slot and pokes him right there against the aged rusting trailer, all while youthful Brock witnesses and wanks his cock. The boy is taking notes as Alex wanks his load out over himself and Chad gives his friend a immense showering facial cumshot of scorching gay-for-pay friend splooge.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 409.4 MB

Download Lester Sanchez

Ultra hard gay bdsm - Straitjacket Pipe Bondage Chair

Release Year: 2020

This video features a strange pipe bondage chair which I built with pieces of pipe I had lying around. I like building weird things like this this from parts that look and feel serious and industrial. The biggest diameter pipes I used in this project were 4 inch diameter, but the next time I build something with pipe I'll use some 6 inch pieces. In my opinion, when it comes to bondage, bigger and heavier is better. Also, the next pipe project will be much more elaborite.

In addition to the rubber and bondage, we throw a gas mask on our rubber gimp and hook him up to a bubbler bottle with a long rubber hose. Bubbler bottles are fun to use with rubber play. The resistance of the air when inhaling combined with the sound of the bubbles is a wild and helpless experience for the subject as well as the domme.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 6:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ultra hard gay bdsm - Straitjacket Pipe Bondage Chair
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02637 секунды с 9 запросами