View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 01:55 PM   #7127
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sergio Valen Fuckes Bryan Cavallo

As I took off my shirt and tie, I planted his face right into my crotch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 318.5 MB

Download Sergio Valen Fuckes Bryan Cavallo

CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 5

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Will Simon, Jordan Lopez, Pepa
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Uncut

This operation was worth every buck. Literally! Pepa and Mira, two parking lot guards, didn't have a clue they would end up like whores tonight. Two typical guys with chronically empty pockets who work for a pittance and spend every cent on booze.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 5

Buck Naked, scene vol.03

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Marcus Ruhl, Angelo
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Muscle, Deep Throat, Kissing

Angelo and Marcus Ruhl fill the screen with muscle after ripped muscle. As day breaks, they stand caressing each other. Their sweet kisses are soft and tender for such massive studs. Skin-tight boxer briefs hide little - you can trace the muscles from Angelo's abs to his knees. You even see the veins in his cum gutters. Marcus strips Angelo's briefs off to engulf his cock in a warm mouth. Lots of saliva makes a good seal, and Marcus' mouth makes popping sounds every time Angelo's cockes out. Marcus' magnificent ass demands to be held, and Angelo expertly kneads his glutes while driving his tongue repeatedly into the musky center. And, Angelo's huge 9+ inches demands to be engulfed by Marcus' wet hole. Light glints off Angelo's huge biceps, jutting pecs and washboard abs as he plows hungrily into Marcus. When they switch to missionary position, you see the contrast of Angelo's smooth torso and Marcus' unwaxed one. The pummeling continues until they shoot sticky dual loads, cock-to-cock.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4610kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Buck Naked, scene vol.03

Study Break Boyfriend

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Handsome Theodore Wright is very much the responsible and studious type, always seeking to improve himself and learn with his face in a book. But even he can't resist the distraction and temptation of when a gorgeous friend like young Johnny Walsh stops by his room for a little relaxation. His dong is delicious, so long and tasty, it's no wonder blond boy Justin gets his lips around it the moment it's swinging in the open.

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Study Break Boyfriend

Tim and Sexy Swagger - HD 720p

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one
Video language: English

I'm sure most of you already shot a load or two, when we released our first video with Sexy Swagger.This time it was my turn to take care of his musclebutt. I could fuck that guy all day and watch my big cock going in and out of him. I'm hard again just writing and thinking about it, but just see for yourself.....

Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Tim and Sexy Swagger - HD 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03338 секунды с 9 запросами