luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

FrenchDudes - Initiation to sneaker sex for Max Lacoste

Release Year: 2020
Genres:
Video language: English

Der süße junge blonde Junge war auf der Jagd und bekam einen echten Preis! Zurück im Hotel entlässt er sein neues, sehnsüchtig und bereit zu trainieren.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 339.3 MB

Download FrenchDudes - Initiation to sneaker sex for Max Lacoste

Breion Diamond & Shag - No Strangers

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Breion Diamond ,Shag

Tha Diamond Kidd ain't ever missin no beat when it comes to pickin up brothas all over tha globe. Dis foo Shag ain't knowin his way round Philly, but Breion is eager to help out, well, show him the way and show him his dick back in the hotel. Shag, the big muscle dude with the dreads ain't no stranger to sucking dick and getting fucked. Going real low on Breion's piece and massaging it with his throat, only to flip around and take Breion's big fat dick. Shit, he turns Breion on so much, that Breion splatters his cum all over Shag's back, Breion even taking a lick of his own man juice. But yo, when Shag is wanking it, Breion can't help but get his dick hard again, so he starts jerking off all over Shag's face. Dat's some hot shit.

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1843kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 264.7 MB

Download Breion Diamond & Shag - No Strangers

Project City Bus - College Boy Gets Schooled - Mick Gibson

I couldn't contain myself. Within a matter seconds, I was busting out in an uncontrollable giggle fit. What the fuck was that shit? Where could I see more of it? Is it wrong that I'm secretly turned on, and it unlocked some deeply-buried fantasy of fucking on an empty, moving bus?

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2625kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Project City Bus - College Boy Gets Schooled - Mick Gibson

Cubby cruising 720p

I could see what attracted me to him, yes, but I began to see him as something.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3110kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

Download Cubby cruising 720p

Tim and Tomy Hawk - HD 720p

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one

Just take a look at the video and you will know why we both love Tomy! He is sexy, masculine, he has an amazing body and is a pleasure to watch. But even more important: He is a pleasure to be with! A great friend, fun to work with, simply a great guy. A sure thing that you will see him regularly on our site! Now enjoy the video. Even editing the material was so much fun and turned me (Grobes) on so much that i can't wait to get him over to our place for the next shoot...

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3068kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

Download Tim and Tomy Hawk - HD 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04403 секунды с 9 запросами