Old 12-08-2021, 04:15 PM   #832
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Winner Takes All

Release Year: 1983
Studio: Falcon Studios, Magnum Griffin
Cast: Bill Henson, Lee Ryder, Rod Phillips, Mark Hunter, Aaron Gage, Randy Page, Scott O'Hara
Genres: Shot on film, Collection, Anal, Oral, Thresomes, Muscle Men, Vintage

A nice overview of some of Falcon Studio's hotter pre condom fuck film loops that includes the startling reveal of Scott O'Hara known at the time as the man with the biggest dick in all of San Francisco.
1. High Voltage pt. 1-2 (Falcon)
Lee Ryder, Rod Phillips, Mark Hunter
Starring Lee "Huge" Ryder, Rod Phillips, and Mark Hunter. A desert horse race a secluded power transformer ... a legendary trio ... overloading action!
2. Winner Takes All (short)
Bill Hen, Aaron Gage
Stars Bill Hen and Aaron Gage, sunbathing superstuds a pool side challenge a hard-fought race the prize anything you want!
3. Water Sports (Falcon)
Scott O'Hara, Randy Page
Starring Scott O'Hara and Randy Page. A jogging preppie a new gardener a jogger's dare a gardener's response wet and wild relentless energy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:55
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1169kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

Download Winner Takes All

My Secret Collection

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Austin Reeves Brett Winters Danny West Derek Bishop Logan Reed Matt Bradshaw Rainey Foster Rappalo
Genres: Anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms

My Secret Collection recalls the adventures of a voyeur who secretly records on a hidden camera the exciting sexual encounters he surreptitiously witnesses. Logan Reed plays a young man obsessed with sex who has no time for anything else in his life but thepulsive recording of secret sexual encounters. All of his waking hours are spent chasing the next sexual adventure until he has all but lost his life. His day begins with the usual preparations for a day in pursuit of encounters.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:53
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download My Secret Collection
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04306 секунды с 9 запросами