View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 05:34 PM   #7138
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Healing Touch

Genres: Bareback, Handjob, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Anal Sex, Muscular, Tattoos, Black, Big Dick
Video language: English

Newcomer Jake Waters seems to have some sort of medical issue that needs attending to. He goes to see his favourite doctor, Dr. Dillon Diaz. As Dillon is examining Jake's beautiful body, the two men become very horny for each other. After some poking and prodding from the doctor, stethoscopes are replaced with mouths, and fingers are replaced with hot cocks. Dylan slams his huge cock into Jake's tight little hole. The two men explode all over the doctor's office.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.6 MB

Download Healing Touch

Angel Cruz, Dani Robles

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angel Cruz, Dani Robles
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Hairy, Tattoos

It was hot on this Saturday, Angel's ass was on fire, he asked two hot guys to meet him, plow his hole and fill it up with juice.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 358.0 MB

Download Angel Cruz, Dani Robles

Tommy Hard, Luke Besson and Vic Degai

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Tommy Hard, Luke Besson and Vic Degai
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cum Swapping, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Threesome, Twinks, Uncut.

Vic Degai and Luke Besson are making out when Tommy Hard walks in. He kisses Luke then starts sucking his big, fat cock before stripping and whipping out his own big dick. Tommy's balls swing back and forth as he fucks Luke's mouth then skull fucks Vic as Luke sucks the bareback bottom. Soon Vic and Luke are sharing Tommy's cock and the dick sucking eventually turns into rimming. Luke and Tommy take turns spit-lubing Vic's tight pink hole. Priming it for a raw fuck, the two young men stretch out Vic's eager and willing hole using their tongues, fingers and bare cocks. Vic gets spit-roasted, taking Luke and Tommy, who tag-team his ass. No hole is left unfucked, however, and even Luke is pummeled by Tommy. Plenty of ass-to-mouth, gaping holes and cum swapping that leaves this bareback 3-way drenched in cum.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 472.7 MB

Download Tommy Hard, Luke Besson and Vic Degai

Bryan Cavallo fucks Logan Birch

I could see what attracted me to him, yes, but I began to see him as something.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:52
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 266.3 MB

Download Bryan Cavallo fucks Logan Birch

Brice Jones Fucks Devon Felix Raw

I told him it wasn't easy. The demands of a slave can be intense, even scary at times.

Duration: 21:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

Download Brice Jones Fucks Devon Felix Raw
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03795 секунды с 9 запросами