luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Fuck That Ass

Release Year: 2009
Studio: ClubJeremyHall
Cast: Ben, Chris, Jeremy Hall
Genres: Jocks, Compilations, Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Rimming, Twinks, Hunks, Muscle Men, Tatooing, Hardcore, Big Cock, Masturbation: Solo, Anal/Oral Sex

I met Chris six months ago while visiting Pittsburgh PA for a night club live appearance. I convinced him to do a video for me, he was pretty excited. He told me about his hot army boyfriend who at the time was in Iraq. Ben nicknamed Killer by his army buddies recently returned from Iraq. He loves to get fucked by big dicks. What do you think?

Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:54
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1756kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fuck That Ass

Bareback Fuck and Gag vol.2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Satyr Films
Cast: Jack Simmons, Alexandre, Sean Preston, Rock Bottom, T.J., Kamrun
Genres: Barebacking, BDSM, Big Dicks, Muscle Men, Deep Throating, Double Anal , Facial Cumshots, Fisting, Gang Bang, Orgy,Oral Cumshots, Rimming

We got an email from a hot BMX motorcycle racer by the name of Erin. His fantasy was to be the bottom boy in what he called a "bareback fuck and gag" film. We thought this was such a great name for a film that we decided to name our next film "Bareback Fuck and Gag". Erin is one sexy man! He has a taut, muscular body that most women would lust after. Too bad, ladies on this day, Erin was the pig bottom slut that was passed around from cock to cock. We started with putting Erin on his back with his mouth wide open for a 15 minute throatfuck. He was choking, gurgling and spewing up buckets of spit. I think his throat went into defense mode trying to lube itself for the incessant pounding of two feet of thick, throbbing cocks that would just not stop. On several occasions he was pleading for mercy but we misunderstood what he was saying because he was talking with his mouth full. Sorry! Instead we brought in more big dicks to stuff his already stretched to the limit piehole.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1328kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

Download Bareback Fuck and Gag vol.2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10249 секунды с 9 запросами