View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 04:15 PM   #209
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Relaxing Evening

Video language: English

Sexy blonde Tabitha Elm strolls along the city street at night, dressed to party in thigh boots and a sparkling outfit. She invites you inside her apartment for a glass of wine, sprawling in her plush armchair with her long legs spread wide. Her beautiful blue eyes are full of passion as she pulls her silver bodysuit down and teases her pierced nipples, making her perky breasts jiggle. She slides her lingerie over her hot ass to expose her shaved pussy, stretching out on her bed and tossing her phone aside with a smile as she decides to make her own fun this evening.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 355.4 MB

Download Relaxing Evening

Elizabeth Andrews: Impatiently Waiting in Pantyhose

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

I hate waiting. Isn't that why we make appointments? To be seen at the time of the appointment? But it never seems to go that way. It seems like I have been sitting here forever waiting to be called back to see my doctor. I get impatient and keep crossing my legs. I am wearing a pair of Falke pantyhose under my flowered dress and I can't seem to keep my hand off them. With each stroke I become more turned on. My mind starts to wander, what if I were in the office alone with the doctor. Would he try to take advantage of me? A part of me wants that to happen. He is a cute doctor after all. Maybe I should take a short video of my pantyhose and high heels and send it to him as a tease. Oh no, that is way too embarrassing. I couldn't actually do that!! I do wish he would hurry up though. I continue cross my legs and rub my pantyhose thighs as I wait for my name to be called. At least I'm in this waiting room alone.....

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 431.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews: Impatiently Waiting in Pantyhose
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03240 секунды с 9 запросами