WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jolene Hexx gives you a girly makeover

Jolene Hexx gives you a girly makeover

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 22 s
Size: 199 MiB

Description: Jolene Hexx is feeling generous so she decided to give a full makeover to her curious friend who cannot resist being feminized by the sexy redhead. The mistress will take care of her slave's face and make him nice and pretty for horny guys.nSince you have helped me pick out my outfit for tonight, I am going to help you with yours. Let's start with your makeup because I want you to look your best. You can come closer. The first thing I am going to do is hide those bags under your eyes. Oh, you will have to do something about your face. I have never been so close to it but now I see that you need to take care of it since you don't want to look older than you are.nAlso, I would suggest some collagen for your lips because they are too thin. You cannot go around sucking dicks with that! You need big pussy lips if you want to make men cum. Now let's work on your eyes. They are so pretty so I will enhance them even more so you can seduce studs with your erotic gaze. You are going to dazzle them with your new lashes.n - Jolene Hexx
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Jolene Hexx gives you a girly makeover
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03698 секунды с 9 запросами