WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jolene Hexx is ready to make you cum like never before

Jolene Hexx is ready to make you cum like never before

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 152 MiB

Description: Stunning Jolene knows how to make a fellow hard with her amazing curves and those naughty JOI. This lovely woman likes talking dirty while showing off her body.nYou like the way I look in these panties? I like the way you are looking at me. Maybe you should get your cock out, let it get some air. You can stroke it while I am teasing you. I am standing here just so you can play while you are looking at me. Stroke it harder while you are staring at my bubble butt. But keep in mind that I can ask you to cum at any given moment. I want you to be ready to explore when I say so.nYou are going to cum so hard when I tell you to. I like the way you are staring at me while you are playing with your boner. I hope you will cum hard and maybe you can even lick it off. I hope it is going to taste sweet. Are you ready to cum for me? I will count down and you will blow your load like never before. Explode in your hand. Now, lick it up. Enjoy every last drop and come back and play with me soon.n - Jolene Hexx
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Jolene Hexx is ready to make you cum like never before
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03900 секунды с 9 запросами