View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 07:42 PM   #2548
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default CJ Woods At The Car Wash

CJ Woods At The Car Wash

Need your car washed? XL Girls has a blonde hottie ready to do that. She'll even press her soapy big tits against the glass. CJ Woods doesn't wash her own car topless or naked at home. She's a private southern lady in her own neighborhood and likes to keep some things secret. "I had fun doing this," said CJ. "I know that a lot of guys like to watch girls washing cars." CJ can tell who's going to be a stud and who's going to be a dud. "I can tell by the way a man looks at me if he wants me and if we're going to get cozy. I'm pretty good at reading guys and I can tell if there's chemistry. If he can make me laugh, he's definitely a keeper. If I see someone that interests me, I would walk over to him and start talking." This big-boobed MILF knows what she wants in bed. "A guy should lick me all over, lick my pussy until I cum and then he should pound me hard from behind when I'm on my hands and knees. I love to get oral. He should use his hands to play with my nipples while he's doing that."
CJ Woods
BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Car, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, XLGirls
Pics: 50
Name:
Resolution: 2002x3000
Size: 59 Mb
Format: jpg

Download:
Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05710 секунды с 9 запросами