Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Big tits, little lady, hot fuck! Niki

Big tits, little lady, hot fuck! Niki

JPG - 1200x801 - 55 pics - 38 Mb

Photo actress: Niki
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX
Description: Niki, a 46-year-old divorcee from Texas (she's living in Florida), is a little woman with big tits. She's 5'4", 101 pounds, small enough to lift and fuck, but she has DD-cup tits topping a fuckable 36-26-34 body. Here, she makes her 40SomethingMag.com debut by sucking and fucking Rocky, who's exactly half her age. "I prefer taller men who can fuck me hard," Niki said. "I like a nice smile." Judging by these photos, she also likes a big cock...although just about any cock is going to feel big inside Niki's small, tight pussy. "I met a guy at a party who picked me up and turned me upside-down while I gave him head," she recalled. "He ate my pussy. It was great." Sounds like fun. Sounds like Niki is a lot of fun. But there's another side to this closet swinger/closet nudist. She has been an executive assistant for several big businesses. Her close friends and family would be shocked to see her here. Yet, she lives in a nudist resort outside of Tampa and is friends with Georgette Parks and several other 40SomethingMag.com ladies. "If people watch me having sex and find me sexy, that's hot," Niki said. Niki's hot.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03968 секунды с 9 запросами