View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 05:05 PM   #2049
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default One Good Turn Deserves Another

One Good Turn Deserves Another

DESCRIPTION: one afternoon, I heard Nika digging thru her toybox. I knew what she was about to do, she didn't know I was home so I grabbed my camera and hid around the corner to watch her play. Using her favorite toys she works herself into a horny frenzy in no time, making herself cumm hard as I stay hiding and watching and getting oh so hard behind the wall. She keeps going and one quick glance catches me spying on her, but instead of being embarrassed she invites me to cum watch her more, which I think really turned her on, especially seeing the bulge in my pants. Watching and filming her playing with her toys furiously fucking her pussy to another powerful orgasm, I knew I had to have a taste, she loves when I snack on her pussy, which in fact works her to yet another series of powerful, curse word inducing violent orgasms,.. leaving her breathless..... but not so breathless she cums over and attacks my cock with her mouth, giving some great yet unexpected head that leaves her pretty 20 year old face covered in gobs of my special sauce, she loves a good facial..... and so do I!!!
MODEL: Nika Knight
GENRE: Fisting

INFO:
Pics: 256
Resolution: 1500x1000
Size: 29 Mb
Format: jpg

DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14831 секунды с 9 запросами