View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 10:14 PM   #37009
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit And Lick The Plate Clean

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit And Lick The Plate Clean

Description:
Mistress Lisa uses her toilet box to shit a large load onto a paper plate. She has her slave lick her asshole clean then kneel in front of her and hold the plate of shit. She has some fun bitch slapping him repeatedly and spitting into his mouth, reminding him that hes a toilet. Next, feeding time She spoon feeds him and instructs him to chew 20 times for each mouthful. When he is too slow she slaps him in the face to speed him up. Once hes almost done she scoops the remaining shit onto a toothbrush and brushes his teeth with it and has him lick the plate clean. None of her shit goes to waste. What a lucky toilet-boy
Model:
lisadomina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Eat-My-shit-and-lick-the-plate-clean.wmv
File Size : 150.49 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:18
Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: