View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 06:08 AM   #37085
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Giant Turd On Soles, Smear, Dirty Footjob

Scatshop.com- Giant Turd On Soles, Smear, Dirty Footjob

Description:
I walk in slowly and you can take a look and admire my long lean legs. I know you get weak when of my beautiful legs, tights and feet. Do you? I tease you to touch my own legs up and down. I just realized I really have to poo because 2 days ago I didnt shit. So I started to desperate very bad. I clench my ass to keep it in. I hope for a huge turd this time. I show off sexy my round bubble butt in doggy, pull over the thong what I wear and you would be so happy how want to open wide this little asshole. But I concentration to not release yet. Go back to my soft feet and pink toes. What if I tell you to stroke your dick to soles? I stroke my dildo to feet as like would be your dick. I start to put my on your dick and give some foot jobs first with clean barefoot. I knee and cannot hold my shit baby should release it. I push out a giant turd. So long, so huge and heavy. First theres 2 different colors in my poo, pretty nice I also sprinkle with pee my feet. Then start to smear this shit on them, nice and slowly smear just to be sure I spread on them everywhere. Its time for a great time with each other. I wrap around your hard dick with shit covered feet. Such a stinky poo but amazing how spreadable is it. I give foot jobs on your hard dick and I feel pulsate it between them. Is it good? Do you enjoy my shitty feet? Dont you? I also give view up close on them. I give you a great massage by my feet until you cum on them. I want you get your cum please. After 5 sec countdown you shoot your load on them. Thank you.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0415.mp4
File Size : 1262.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:24
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: