View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 10:45 PM   #1783
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen March 2005

18eighteen March 2005

Height: 5'1" Weight: 106 lbs. Bra Size: 33B Born: Dec. 2 Lots of girls cum real quick and easy. Why are you worried that you do, too? "Mostly 'cause sometimes I feel like that's all that I ever wanna do! Like, every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is diddle myself till I cum. It only takes a few minutes, and it makes me feel so good. Then I do it all over again in the shower. A couple of times a week, I'll hide in the bathroom at school and finger myself, and I always make myself cum before I go to sleep. Oh, and sometimes I even do it when I'm on the phone. Do you think that's too much?" Not at all. But you might play with yourself less if you were having real sex. "Well, I've never had a boyfriend, and I don't wanna go all the way till I'm really in love with somebody. I won't even let a boy put his hands down my panties yet. But sometimes when I'm at a sleepover with my girlfriends, we'll fool around a little--practice kissing and stuff. That's how I learned to French. We'll lick each other's boobies sometimes, too. And once in a while we'll put our fingers in each other's slits. That feels so much better than when I play with myself!" Have you ever used a toy when you play with yourself? "No, I wouldn't even know where to get one! And I think I might go crazy if I had a vibrator. I'd probably never leave my room! Right now I'm pretty happy just using my fingers and playing with my girlfriends. But I know one day I'll meet the right guy and then, hopefully, he'll rock my world!"

Photos:1200x782
Number pics: 80
Type: JPG
File size: 27 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Teen
Actors: Allison

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/613258309ebf1
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03115 секунды с 9 запросами