WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kate England loves being a part of a ball busting game

Kate England loves being a part of a ball busting game

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 2 min 32 s
Size: 93.7 MiB

Description: Gorgous blonde Kate England had enough of her lazy friend so she wants to show him who the boss is by submitting him to a great ball busting session. This cute chick really enjoys being the one providing all the kicks.nI came home today and the house was a disaster. I am sick of having a roommate who does not do anything around the house. I work all day and come to this mess. Because I need to show you how is this situation making me feel I am going to kick you in the balls so hard.nDid you like that? I think you enjoyed it a little bit. I am delighted by this situation very much. It feels so liberating to actually show you how I feel about your lazy ass. How do your nuts feel? Are they throbbing from all of my hard kicks? I can see that you cannot stand up anymore. Don't worry, I can still reach your ball sack from down there. Come on, be a man, show a bit of strength. I wonder how much can you take of my foot ramming and stomping on your jewels. It is time for me to figure out.n - Kate England
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Kate England loves being a part of a ball busting game
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03937 секунды с 9 запросами