View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 09:37 AM   #2300
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/c/H/bXcHf/ReneeRoss11 s.jp...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1063x1600
File Size: 23 Mb
Number: 56

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Solo
Cast: Renee Ross
Description: Renee Ross. Greatness. A woman among women. The blond cardiac nurse, known for increasing male blood pressure, is June's covergirl and V-mag's Model of the Year 2010. Georgia's pretty peach was up against some serious competition. Last year, Renee was 1st Runner-Up to Ashley Sage's Newcomer of the Year. This year, voters had to choose between them again. No easy task for most. Renee is so special to so many V-Men that even the guys who voted for someone else wrote in to nicely say they were gratified that she won. "Well done, Renee Ross, possibly the most deserving Model of the Year since the award's inception," commented K.S. "Out of fan loyalty, I voted for Cherry Brady but Renee would definitely have been next on my list." W.C. was of the same sentiment. "Even though I voted for Karina Hart for Model of the Year, I was happy to see that Renee Ross had the title." Renee's body of topheavy art includes many major accomplishments: Going up against Samantha in K-JUGS. One of SCORELAND's best-ever super-specials "Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'am!" (on DVD as All The Way Renee), Sex In The Titties, Tits Tits Tits! and many more vids and pictorials. Renee seized the day between her mounds and squeezed it hard. Because that's the kind of girl she is. A winner through and through. Congratulations, Renee. Related Tags Big TitsBlondeSolo

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14569 секунды с 9 запросами