View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 07:16 PM   #2302
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/c/H/bXcHZ/Mariana08 s.jpg[...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x789
File Size: 12 Mb
Number: 40

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Cast: Mariana
Description: While Mariana's happy to lick her pale areolae and give us panoramic views of her creamy DD's, her pussy and her asshole, her poses have been strictly mellow. No boy-girl nasty stuff for her, at least for now. This was a terrible blow to us but what choice do we have? Why do women hurt men so? It's not like we were hitting on her. Mariana's a classicist, and an artist, for those of us who appreciate more intellectual and esthetic pursuits. "I've thought about doing it, but I decided it wasn't for me," she said. "I kept thinking to myself, 'What if I am not happy about this one day. We have to live with our actions. So, for now, I'm happy posing alone without a man." Fine, we can live with rejection. "My breasts started growing when I was 12," she said, "and they didn't stop until about six years later. I guess I was lucky." No, we're the ones who are lucky. To pursue her studies, Mariana emigrated from Ukraine to Israel, which she now calls home. When you see her hooters bouncing while she's playing tennis in A Day With Mariana and you watch them float while she backstrokes in the pool, you'll agree she's a true erotic artiste. Related Tags Big TitsBrunette

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12923 секунды с 9 запросами