View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 03:52 AM   #1799
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen June 2006

18eighteen June 2006

Hey, Sarah, in our Holiday '05 issue, you said that you didn't want to be a virgin. And you're obviously not one anymore! "Yeah, and I wanna thank you guys, 'cause as soon as I saw myself in your magazine, I got real excited! And when I finally got my cherry popped, a lot of the experience I got modeling for you came in real handy, especially when I hadda handle this guy's big cock. One thing I found out when I was posing is that my body is super--flexible, and that made my first time even more awesome. Like, the 'cowgirl' position--that's what the photographer guy called it-is a lotta fun, even though it was kinda hard to do at first!" You're a natural. But you couldn't wait till prom? "Yeah, a lot of my girlfriends say I should've waited, but most of them are little hos themselves! But it was really my date's fault. A few weeks before prom, his parents were out and he called me to come over. I let myself in, and he yelled for me to come up to his bedroom. When I did, he was in there totally naked. He just smiled and said, 'Sarah, let's fuck,' and we did!"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 70
Type: JPG
File size: 24 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, Teen, XXX
Actors: Sarah Summers

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4912bb7a1e8de
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03801 секунды с 9 запросами