View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 07:28 PM   #2317
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/c/M/bXcMM/CodiVore35 s.jpg...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 95 Mb
Number: 55

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo
Cast: Codi Vore
Description: Codi Vore likes to play fantasy games and explore strange fetishes, whether the camera's capturing it or not. Sex games of domination and submission. Vore-racious fetishes and other way-out kinky things that no one would ever guess by looking at her. It's a sunny day and Codi wants to play outdoors wearing lace and chain lingerie. The beautiful covergirl (March 2018 Voluptuous) pleasures herself in a shady spot. No one wants her creamy, white skin to get exposed to too much sun. "I like to be an obedient, submissive pet in the bedroom. I will do what he says and give him what he wants. In return, he respects me in our day-to-day life. Outside of sexual activity, I'm a very independent woman." Wrote Voluptuous magazine editor Dave, "Codi got into cam modeling at the recommendation of her roommate, Tegan Trex, who was already a cam model. Now Codi is a rising star in the world of big tits, something she never expected." Related Tags SCORE Studio Big TitsBlondeMasturbationOutdoorsSolo

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11479 секунды с 9 запросами