View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 05:12 AM   #2324
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/c/O/bXcO8/KayteeCarter26 s...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
File Size: 22 Mb
Number: 65

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Pool, Solo, Toy
Cast: Kaytee Carter
Description: Kaytee Carter came SCORE's way through a reader who recommended she try modeling. They sent her snaps and in a snap, she was invited. Most of the time, this attempt fails. The average girl, no matter how sexy and stacked she is, doesn't want to get nude for magazines and websites. Kaytee is not average. On Kaytee Carter's first day at SCORE, the studio manager called the editors in and told them that the model today actually worked in a job that we wrote about. A massage therapist. When we met 5'8" Kaytee, over six feet in heels, our jaws dropped. Kaytee had never heard of SCORE. "I knew there were magazines out there," said Kaytee. "I didn't know they went to one category or body part." But after seeing several issues of SCORE and Voluptuous, she learned that there are people who worship tits like other people worship football or soccer. The reader who recommended Kaytee try modeling with us is proof yet again that our readers and members are just as good, maybe even better, than a professional models' agent. We owe Kaytee's motivated friend a debt among boob-hounds that can never be repaid in full. Kaytee had never modeled before. Never posed nude for a boyfriend's camera. Never stripped. Never danced. Never been to a nudist colony or topless beach. Absolutely nothing in her background that would propel her towards nude modeling. Why did she want to try it? "It's something completely different and out of my realm, and that's what I like to do," Kaytee explained. "Try different things, do things that are completely out of my box. I get a thrill out of trying new things. And I feel very comfortable here." Related Tags SCORE Studio Big AssBig TitsBlondeMasturbationOutdoorsPoolSoloToy

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11893 секунды с 9 запросами