View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 12:39 PM   #2292
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Carla Keeps Me Fit!

Carla Keeps Me Fit!

DESCRIPTION: If you look on larasplaygound you will see the lovely Carla playing with my wife Lara Latex. She was such a bundle of fun, I was intrigued what she'd be like handling a stiff cock, so invited her for a casting. She arrived in those really sexy wet-look leggings, which I insisted upon after seeing both her and Lara athletically doing the squats in. She explained that she had a number of rich & perverted clients who were too lazy to attend a fitness club and wanted a stricter regime of fitness in their own home. For this they demanded Carla be dressed in the garb of a dominatrix. She described how she would put the clients naked on a running machine, turn it to full speed and then lash them to keep up with the machine until they collapsed. Yes, my brethren, the "rich" are always participating in such perverted shenanigans. Not for them a head-band and ten minutes on a rowing machine! In fact at my "Health club" they have an ashtray attached to each and every fitness machine as you never know when you'll be gasping for a hand rolled Cuban cigar. Anyway, as you can imagine, Carla did a great casting and next week she gets fucked in a tiny, pleated, white tennis skirt....oops I'm not supposed to have told you that!
MODEL:
GENRE: Blowjobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo Action, Young old, Babe

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09216 секунды с 9 запросами