View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 05:02 AM   #3182
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Sorceress Bebe - Forever A Foot Tickler (JOI)

<!--more-->
Sorceress Bebe - Forever A Foot Tickler (JOI)

Tags: POV foot JOI, Sorceress Bebe, Jerk off Instruction, cum on feet, jerk on feet, foot fetish, feet jerk off,

the premise is that the viewer (your foot guy) has invited you to a public place (a restaurant) for a farewell dinner. he believes he can drop his foot/tickle fetish and move on and by meeting you in public, he figures you wouldn't dare seduce him here. of course, you have other plans! You're not angry - you're amused. Your tone here is seductive/playful. He never could resist your pretty bare feeties all you ever had to do was slip off your shoes and encourage stroking, he can't resist. Once he cums, he'll be hopelessly devoted to you all over again. ADDITIONAL NOTES In keeping with the public vibe, for most of the clip you'd be discreet. So even though your bare soles peek out from under the table and you make the jerk off hand motion, be low-key about it - but the longer it goes on you start caring less about keeping it private and begin teasing harder. make more obvious JO hand motions Ends with a countdown.

File Name: jwu2psyfu2puopxscfep.mp4
Duration: 00:05:07
File Size: 892.1 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Video: mp4
Audio: AAC

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / jwu2psyfu2puopxscfep.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.08116 секунды с 9 запросами