WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Miss Tiffany plans a special night out that you won't like

Miss Tiffany plans a special night out that you won't like

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 2 min 54 s
Size: 107 MiB

Description: Miss Tiffany had enough of her man wanting to hump her during romantic date nights so she decided to lock up her lover's dick in a red chastity. The petite chick wants to tease her guy as he is wearing the kinky device.nYou like that I am all dressed up for our date night? I even put on your favorite black dress. This should be a fun evening, right? But before we leave for dinner, I want to make sure I have a good time as well because I hate when you have a bit too much to drink and you just want to hump me. So, I was thinking that maybe I should lock you up for the night since I don't want to worry about your penis coming anywhere near me.nI may even play footsies under the table during dinner. Can you imagine how it would feel if your cock starts getting hard while it is in this cage? It will become a bit uncomfortable, that is for sure. But let's put this thing on and I think we should leave the keys at home because tonight your prick is going to be all locked up.n - Miss Tiffany
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Miss Tiffany plans a special night out that you won't like
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13976 секунды с 9 запросами