View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 01:08 PM   #5096
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carissa Montgomery & Serene Isley - Tied on the Cold Tile Floor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

The man shoves me to the back room where no one will hear me scream. He shoves me roughly against the wall and immediately ties my elbows behind my back followed by my wrists. He shoves a huge pair of panties in my mouth and uses silver tape to seal them inside turning my pleas into nothing more than muffled noise. To make matters worse, he unbuttons my blouse pulls out my breasts from my bra. He XXXX me to lay on the nasty floor, my naked breasts pushed against the cold dirty tile. He cinches my bound ankles to my legs and then leaves me to go find his next prize.I manage to sit up and lean against the wall right about the time the man and a blond busty woman come through the door. He shoves her in the small area with me and pushes her against the wall. She screams, trying to get away, her fear spiking when she sees me tied and gagged on the floor. The man ties her wrists and elbows behind her back while she continues to plead and ask questions. Her gag is next, panties stuffed in he.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 745.5 MB

Download Carissa Montgomery & Serene Isley - Tied on the Cold Tile Floor
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08159 секунды с 9 запросами