WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Jewell Marceau wants to see a guy in serious pain

Mistress Jewell Marceau wants to see a guy in serious pain

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 148 MiB

Description: Because sexy mistress Jewell Marcea is in the mood for some serious ball busting she wants her slave to widen his legs so she can have fun while kicking him hard. This kinky session is bringing so much pleasure to the busty brunette chick.nI am feeling very energetic today and very mean, too. I feel like I want to use the power in my legs on you. Why don't you come over here and you can stand right above me with your legs spread. We are going to start with a little pain in the balls, yes. A few little love taps for your jewels. Don't tell me you cannot take it while making those weird faces.nI am in the mood for a little ball busting so you will have to endure this game. I am just warming you up a bit for something more serious. Open those legs wide because I want to have a good aim at my target. I am going to decide when this session is over so your begging is not going to do you much good. In fact, the more you beg, the more I am going to kick you in those tight nuts.n - Jewell Marcea
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Mistress Jewell Marceau wants to see a guy in serious pain
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11318 секунды с 9 запросами