View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 05:18 PM   #28
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Sonya Chiksa - new photos and video

Defloration.tv- Sonya Chiksa - new photos and video

Description:
Warm greetings from a cold town I am Sonya from Tomsk in Siberia (Russia). The day after I turned 18, I went in for my solo video in defloration.com and was asked to share my experience and something about myself. I am still in a buzz from all the excitement and my hearts refusing to go slow This is it this is what I want to do
When I was born, exactly 18 years ago, my mom named me Sonya, which means wise. If she was there today, she would probably laugh because... I am one of the most naive girls in town. I believe everything and anything. At the same time she would also be proud of me because I am still a virgin. A virgin at 18 is no mean achievement especially when most of my friends are not. My mom passed away while giving birth to me, and I imagine what all we would do if she was still there and the fun we would have had. My dad works as a floor manager in one of the grandest hotels in town. He started off as a porter and worked his way up, working harder than anyone I have seen.
I was given the best of everything I wanted but home has always been very lonely. I used to love playing with my dolls and then started making dresses for them. I am pretty good at it, or rather wasas I havent done this for quite a while now. It was while playing with dolls that I got interested in my body. I used to see Barbies boobs and then touch mine. My tiny tits used to disappoint me so much It was around that time that a newly wedded couple came to stay nearby. The lady, Svetlana (name changed) called me over. We became quite good friends. I used to take my dolls over and she played with me in the afternoons when her husband was not at home. I was so lonely till that I loved going over as soon as I came back from school. She also helped me with my school work. She had a lot of glossy magazines and we used to have great fun mimicking the beautiful models. I told her about my tiny tits and she explained how they will grow. She told me everything that I wanted to know about my body.
After some days, we became such good friends that we would pose naked in front of each other. There was a huge mirror in their home, in the bedroom and I loved to stand in front of it, making various poses directed by her. Those days I really did not know much about anything and it was she who told me how babies came from, what boys did to girls and I was extremely intrigued. She said she made love to her husband all the time he was at home and showed me how when we were together. Her pussy was hairy and tits were well developed. As I would sit near her and touch her pussy, it would become wet. Unfortunately, her husband changed his job and they had to leave and I lost my good friend.
I met Vadik when I was 16. He was 22 and one of the most handsome men I have seen. His dad had a departmental store in our town and Vadik was there during his vacations. I knew him very well because he was the best hockey player in school and was the school prefect too. I still do not know why he asked me out. I stopped missing Svetlana and Vadik became everything to me. We have kissed, and I really enjoy it when he slips his hand inside my sweater and rubs my virgin tit. I go home and walk in front of the mirror naked, touching myself, imagining myself with him. He is in Moscow for almost six months now, working on a project there for his dad. We talk to each other at least once a week and he encourages me to go all in for modeling. You have a gorgeous body, babe, he says.
I joined his fathers store as a cashier but his father is not aware of how close we are. I am good at my work but my mind is elsewhere, not even with Vadikbut in the cloudswhere I am posing and people are applauding. Defloration.com gave me exactly what I was looking for. My birthday party was very exciting for me because the next day I had a big day coming up I dont think I was nervousI loved showing you what I had. My vagin vulva quivered with pleasure when I posed in front of the camera for youI was wet and this was the biggest high A big thank you to the producer Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : chiksa4_fhd.mp4
File Size : 634.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:25
Video : AVC, 9 253 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: