View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 09:40 PM   #28982
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,488 раз(а) в 15,417 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

"So this particular custom has you portraying a Human Resources Representative in an office. You are on the phone constantly with coworkers reprimanding them for their inappropriate behavior. You seem to them very stern and by the book, and you take your job very seriously. However, in between calls, you find the time to call your bestie on her phone and go all gossipy on her with the situations in your workplace that are obviously supposed to be confidential. Nothing at work is off-limits when telling your best girlfriend. So you are basically playing a hard ass with your employees and then a gossiping hen with your friend. You can make up stories about people and improvise and the ”phone calls.” Come up with anything you want. I have faith in your skills, and I know it will be good. Now while all this is going on, you will be doing your usual shoeplay that I have come to love. Have the camera pan down on your feet for most of it. But here is a twist. I once saw a girl in pantyhose, and the pantyhose were very cheap and easy to rip. While she was on the phone, she had her pantyhosed feet crossed and rubbed her feet together up and down really hard. After a little while, the pantyhose started to get holes in them. And, of course, eventually, her toes started to pop out. And she just kept on running and began to wiggle her toes coming out of the hose."

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: SHOEPLAY, FOOT FETISH, CLOTHES DESTRUCTION / BURNING, TOE WIGGLING, HUMOR
Keywords: pantyhose, pantyhose destruction, foot fetish, stilettos, humor, funny, toe wiggling, toe fetish, shoeplay, shoe spinning, foot dipping, crossed ankles, custom, goddess olivia rose, olivia rose

Name: Olivia Rose - HR Anxiety Destroys Pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:17:29
Size: 639 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cb89e5b344d38/pantyhose14882.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03960 секунды с 9 запросами