View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 10:18 PM   #41
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Defloration.tv- Tonya Svekla - new photos and video

Defloration.tv- Tonya Svekla - new photos and video

Description:
Hello I am Tonya I know my name sounds funny but there is a story behind thatWell, first things first... I am so very happy to be part of defloration.com and to be able to write my story here. I come from a very religious family in a small town between St. Petersburg and Moscow. Yes, I know that is also funny considering I am so interested in modeling What I feel is that God wants us all to be happy and we choose what to do and as long as we do not hurt others, it is all good
I was born exactly 18 years 25 days ago... . I am the eldest child of my parents. They were childless for a long time and my mother pledged before St. Antony that a child born would get his name. She did not think what would happen if it was a girl... haha I was born and then true to her word, I was named Tony. After two years, my younger brother was also born. My family, as I said earlier is very religious. My mother never misses church. My father is a guard at our local museum and is extremely stern about boys. Heck, our whole town is very religious. The monastery adjacent to our town is said to be Russias oldest monastery. I often wondered as a small girl about how the monks lived their lives but now I am interested in the outside world.
I studied in an all girls school and even though my parents were strict, I had plenty of friends. I wasnt allowed to listen to pop music loudly at home when in school. On my 8th birthday, my uncle gifted me an MP3 player with headphones I was so happy I could scream I love music. Right now I love Charlie Puth and OMG, I love Imagine Dragons At that time, I remember I used to write the lyrics down and then lock myself in my room and sing away Miley Cyrus with my headphones on haha. I was terrified of my fathernot that he ever said anything but still I dont know why I used to do all these things on the quiet. Our home is full of religious books and music still is. My uncle takes us out for some sport games or to watch a movie but otherwise we have a pretty boring existence.
We now have a good computer with an Internet connection at home and this is my lifeline. My father is a guard so has very fixed times. He doesnt usually have to go at night but sometimes there is night duty and then I spend the whole night in front of the computers, looking at YouTube videos. I love watching the models. It was my best friend, Tasha, who told me about these videos. The way they walk and move. Their bodies, their hair. I lock myself in a room and imagine I am a model walking down a ramp. I love looking at my body in the mirrorI just have my headphones on and then get lost in another world going over my naked body with my hands. I take good care of my skin, my hair. And even while taking a bath, I love touching myself, imagining being in front of an audienceof people looking at me while I show my body to them.
Boys coming over to our home is not allowed but I do know boys through my brother and my friends. I still havent met anyone who is really interesting. Not enough to lose my virginity to. I have never discussed these things with my mother as we live in two different worlds. She will never understand my urge to model and to show my body. I feel sensuous and erotic all the time but for her these are dirty words. As my teenage tits became bigger, my mother would always be after me to wear proper clothes etc. After school, I started working at a flower shop and started earning and now I have a secret stash of clothes that I buy on my own. She feels I should fall in love, get married and have kids but these are not for me now. I want more. I want to get out of this town. OMG, thank god I turned 18. I really enjoyed making the video for defloration.com. I had to travel for 5 hours to reach the studio and it was so enjoyable My virgin clit was quivering as I touched it for the first time in front of others. I am really excited and now know that my future will be very different from the life of my mother. I had never seen a photo shoot before and it was the most wonderful thing till now in my life Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : svekla3_fhd.mp4
File Size : 908.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:22
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: