View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 05:15 AM   #5183
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cruel Gag Interrogation for Violet - Scene 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I stand behind Violet and grope her tits as I ask her if she's ready to confess. She doesn't say a word. I take that as a no. I stuff 2 socks in her mouth, well I try. They both won't fit. I pull them out and try again. Still no luck. I settle for a 1 sock gag. I seal it in with clear tape. I tie up her right tit with thin string. I then grab some colorful tape and add to her gag. I wrap it around her head and then under her chin and around her forehead as well. I also make a wrap over the bridge of her nose making a kind of Harness tape gag. Once I'm happy with the gag I resume the breast bondage. I leave her once again for a while. When I return, I continue taping her to the chair. By the time I'm done, the only part of her body not taped is her tits... and the tips of her boots. I remove her gag. This is where Part 5 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Cruel Gag Interrogation for Violet - Scene 5
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20875 секунды с 9 запросами