View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 03:53 PM   #2396
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/5/bXd5t/SofiaSantana063 ...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 160 Mb
Number: 100

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Solo
Cast: Sofia Santana
Description: Sofia Santana was blessed by Mother Nature with huge boobs and a dangerously curvy body. The pretty Colombian met our photo team for a series of shoots and they were impressed beyond words. "They are excellent people and very respectful," said Sofia. SCORELAND: Sofia, when did you start dressing to show off your body? Sofia: At eighteen. SCORELAND: Do you go to nude beaches? Sofia: No, I don't. I don't have that interest. SCORELAND: Have you ever placed items, like a phone, between your breasts? Sofia: I do it all the time. SCORELAND: Do you like to use vibrators for personal pleasure? Sofia: Yes, I use toys, and fingers too. SCORELAND: What do you think about when you masturbate? Sofia: I think about someone I like or Daddy Yankee. SCORELAND: Do you watch adult videos at home? Sofia: No. SCORELAND: Do you find yourself touching your boobs without thinking about it? Sofia: Yes, there are times when I do that. SCORELAND: Do you like your breasts sucked hard or soft? Sofia: I like my nipples to be sucked softly. SCORELAND: Do you have a message for the guys looking at your videos and photos? Sofia: I hope you like the photos and the videos. I made them with love for you. Related Tags SCORE Studio Big TitsBrunetteLatinaMasturbationSolo

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03410 секунды с 9 запросами