WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Brooks wants to play evil chastity games

Nikki Brooks wants to play evil chastity games

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 192 MiB

Description: Nikki Brooks is a naughty blonde who loves the fact that her partner's cock is going to be locked up in a chastity device and that she will have a chance to tease him. The blonde has a perfect plan to restrain her insatiable lover.nSince I am good girl and all sweet and nice I have a little surprise for you. As much as I love you getting hard for me, sometimes, especially when we are out in public it is just not appropriate. I do know that I tease you a lot with my long legs and my great tits but now I have a perfect solution for that.nI got this nice plastic chastity to keep your dick from getting stiff and for my enjoyment because I cannot wait to watch you squirm and make those uncomfortable faces. There will be no more of you taking out your love tool and making a mess every time you feel like it, but don't think I am going to stop teasing you. I got you that kinky contraption to tease you even more since what fun would it be if you weren't in some type of discomfort.n - Nikki Brooks
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Nikki Brooks wants to play evil chastity games
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09690 секунды с 9 запросами