View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 08:01 PM   #1892
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen September 2007

18eighteen September 2007

Does that mean you're a virgin? "Technically I am. I've never gone all the way with anyone. But I pretty much know I'll like it 'cause I play with myself a lot and I love it when I climax. But I haven't decided which I like better yet, girls or boys. I think if I had sex with a girl first, she'd go a little slower with me. And I'd know what to do better because I have the same parts and I've been messing with them for ages! I mean, I like boys and all but girls are so pretty and soft. I'd love to touch and lick a pair of boobs just like mine!" We'd love to lick boobs like yours, too. "I don't want to sound all conceited or anything, but I think my boobs are pretty. I can't wait to have someone touch them-especially my nipples. They're sensitive." You're having fun with your toy. Isn't that just like a cock? "I don't think so. My friends say some guys are big and they pound you real fast. I think if I can practice some more with my toys and with another girl, then when I get with a guy, I'll be ready for anything."

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 70
Type: JPG
File size: 15 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Lena

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/b3c1fa0337196
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12713 секунды с 9 запросами